The introduction of recliners added a new level of comfort to people’s lifestyles. A wide variety among the recliners is offered to the customers. Each settee has its distinct features, level of comfort, size, and purpose to serve. Scroll down to know the different types of reclining sofa Singapore.
Types of Settee-
- Two-Position Recliner- This sort offers two types of classic position- upright or reclined. The reclined position is available along with the footrest to rest your weight by pushing a button or lever. The ideal place for this type of reclining sofa is in the living room.
- Rocker Recliner- It has always been popular with mothers who have young children or with grandparents. It allows the chair to recline at an angle that is comfortable for the user.
- Powered Recliner- Likewise traditional recliner, they recline back to the desired position of a user. It is more versatile as it comes with a remote, USB outlets, or massaging options.
- Push-Back – It reclines to the desired angle with manual pressure exerted by the person. Its sleek look makes it ideal for parlors.
- Swivel- Along with a reclining position, it allows the user to twirl right and left. This sort offers more motion than others do.
Various dealers offer reclining sofa Singapore. However, there are several factors to consider such as size, comfort, use, and features. Before choosing the right settee, ponder hard upon these factors.